Were all mad here

Were all mad here

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

" Its not about how to achieve your dreams
its about how to lead your life
if you lead you life the 
right way, the karma 
(destiny, fortune, good luck)
will take care of itself 
the dreams will come to you" 
- Dr. Randy Pausch
Image result for dont give up quote
Let me ask you something what is the ''Right way'' because every one has a different point of view on these things. What the Right way is to me could be the wrong way to you. I agree so much with this quote its a very good quote that i would tell people but what does it really mean ''Life you life the right way'' it says what is right and what is wrong? I could see something that wrong and others will see it right so what way do I take there right or my right? Anyway besides that I think this is very good quote it makes scene it really does. Living a life with things you could say ''I did'' and not say ''What if'' your life could be a good life never having to say ''Would it be different if i told the'' Trust me ive been living that life and its not a good one. This quote has its ups and downs with me but it does give a good message and i would follow some of its message because it does give a good point. So what would you do would you follow the quote or not because like i said it does have its ups and downs so?   

No comments:

Post a Comment