Were all mad here

Were all mad here

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My Thoughts 


What I love to do with my time is welp do a lot weird things people mostly dont do for example I draw lots and i mean lots of eyeballs I have a note book just full of different types of eyeballs and why welp i dont know i just like to draw them. Another not so weird thing i do is read or hear creepy pasta which are little story about people or monsters and i really like it a lot which is why i think i draw eyes a lot i still dont know. Another thing is that i spent most of my time on my phone talking to people or texting people these days who doesn't. I dont just spent time texting people on my phone also see anime on it which of people who dont know is mostly "Japan cartons" WHICH IS NOT there are lots of differences between them but people just think that. I also have problems with Alice in wonderland ,Petterpan and mostly all of Tim Buron moves I look up to him what can say. I also used to talk all the time to my old best-friend but sadly things happened and we dont talk anymore i mean i miss them but if they want to stay away am happy for them and me even tho i messed up really bad. So that what i do with my life i know not that much life but hey i like what i do so yah. If you dont like what i do is my life so yah bug off not to sound rube or anything  





No comments:

Post a Comment