Were all mad here

Were all mad here

Thursday, April 21, 2016

“My basic principle is that you don't make decisions because they are easy;you don't make them because they are cheap;you don't make them because they're popular; you make them because they're right”
-Theodore Hesburgh  

I think this is a good quote because what is says is true even though point of view matters here for the right or wrong thing but still I like this quote.I like it because it reminds me of another quote from one of my favorite books which was “The easy way and the right way are never the same”. The reason why I think these two quotes reminds me of each other is because they're both talking about the same thing that what you choose is always a hard one. That's what i think anyways      

No comments:

Post a Comment