Were all mad here

Were all mad here

Thursday, October 15, 2015

"A CTR champion is a preson who makes a great human out of him self'' 
- Noemi Trigueros 
What this means is a CTR person is a person who will be the best they can be in life they will be those people that you say wow i would love to be just like them. Have you ever seen a person and wanted to be like them because there really are a good person then that's a CTR person. I know ive seen lots of people who do the right thing all the time i sometimes want to be just like them do the right thing being a best person they cant be and all that. Most people would say its to hard to be a CTR or give up at the end because it was to hard to do. Yes it might be hard but it pays off at the end everyone will look up to you and say i wish i was just like you and you could say you could be like me and maybe even better then me to. I would tell all my friends to be a CTR person so they can have a happy life and never be called bad names or end up in jail. I would never want my friends to have a bad life so ill tell them the right thing to do and help them to.So if i where you id tell my friends and family and everyone to be a CTR person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment