Were all mad here

Were all mad here

Friday, October 23, 2015

"A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches"
-Proverbs 22:1
What this quote means is kind of like the lass quote it means to have a better name is better then having all the money in the world or just a lot of money. Yes I know who wants a good name when you got money well just because you have money doesn't mean you'll be happy yes you'll be able to buy everything you want and at first you may be happy but later you'll fell like something is missing. Money cant buy happiness and it cant buy friends or real friends that is. You might be saying but what does having a good name have to help me in life. Well good names can help you in many ways people will see you as someone who cares to help they could ask you for many things and like the saying goes what goes around comes around one day you'll may need help so they could help you but if you have a bad name no one would want your help because well... you have a bad name and people see you as a bad person. Friendship is something that may die if you choose money because people change when theirs money even if they say they wont they will and they may even kill for that money. I would take my friendship not the money because i love my friends even if they forget me at times I still love them with all my heart and no one will change that. So pick a good name and not money because in the end you'll end up losing everything you love and think back on the good times and miss them forever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment