Were all mad here

Were all mad here

Friday, February 12, 2016


A choice: Poverty or Prosperity
 "I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it."
Dr.Ben Carson

What Dr Ben says is true in some cases.Being poor is sometimes a choice and by working hard like he did you can change all of that. We all see people out on the street asking people of money sometimes those people choose to be there out on the street asking for money when other were thrown their with nothing left. Those people who are poor some work hard to have there family get to a better place and other they do nothing and stay were they are. Most of the time people cant help being poor because they dont get payed well and well bad things happen but am not saying that all people cant help being poor am saying that some are just lazy to get to work.    


No comments:

Post a Comment