Were all mad here

Were all mad here

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

''Whats right isn't always popular. Whats popular isn't always right'' 
-Albert Einstein 




What this quote says is true and i really like it. Most people these days try to stay with the times and be cool and if your not in to the things cool kids are in well your call weird and i one of these people am not in to any of the popular things because well i dont find it fun to do. I my self am in to what the popular people think are weird but am getting off the topic this quote is talking about drugs and other things that are seen popular and well its true. To become popular well it takes a lot and me my self hate being popular because there so many things you need to do to be and stay one i like being weird and hope to stay like that forever because i dont want to get in to drugs and other things like that who need being popular and changing your self just because you want others to like you who need drugs who need all that I my self dont but others do and if they want to do that ill let them because i cant tell them how to live there life '

No comments:

Post a Comment