Were all mad here

Were all mad here

Friday, June 10, 2016





  1. I like that we got to use a computer all the time unlike other schools out there
  2. I didn't really like some of the quotes we were given to write about 
  3. Make it less boring it can go slow sometimes and people get sleepy
  4. When we were given some free time and seeing some of the videos 
  5. Yes I did at the start of the school year I didn't but know at the end looking back I was doing all I could to pass 
  6. Yes I read it all the time welp when I can that is 
  7. To a point like I said before to me there is no right and wrong its what we think is right and wrong to us 
  8. I really don't know 
  9. I will always remember the videos that we were shown in this class also the quotes we were also shown here  

No comments:

Post a Comment