Were all mad here

Were all mad here

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

"Of all the choices you will ever make, one choice supersedes all other-the ultimate choice, This one choice will help you to always make correct decisions for the remainder of your like. This one choice, The Ultimate Choice, is your keystone for bring the best student and person you can possibly be. This one choice will forever affect you for good more than any other choice. 
-Mr. Haymore 

This is a very powerful quote but point of view is very powerful in this quote as well. I know I always bring up point of view but I cant help it its something that these quotes leave out a lot making other mad or lost at times. Yes being nice and being a good person is something we all have to do to be liked and all that problem is some people don't care. Most people these days don't care what others have to say and they do what they want. Point of view matters in a lot of this because well I myself don't like this quote and that's my point of view others may like this quote because of there point of view. Its just like the half half empty thing its up to the point of view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment