Were all mad here

Were all mad here

Monday, May 23, 2016

"If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed"
- Dan Dierdorf 

I really don't like quotes like these don't get me wrong its giving us a good message but what gets me mad is that its telling you that when you do something "nice" or "right" to others your going to get something out of it but you don't in real life being nice is just being nice there is no good thing your going to get out of it. Yes sometimes people get something back because of what they did but not all the time. This has nothing to do with the quote I know but it says "right thing" there is no right and wrong in the world theirs just point of views what i see wrong others see right even the law has its ups and downs with this. What am trying to say is that "correct goal" is whatever we want it to be no matter what others say we could do what ever we want so this quote to me is just stupid      

No comments:

Post a Comment