Were all mad here

Were all mad here

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

"You knew what I was when you picked me up" 

Now the video we just saw is what I was talking about. We all think different and like the guy in the video he did what others think was wrong but what he thought to be the right thing at the time. Yes he got bite but he thought hey this snake won't bite me so let me take it down this hill so it wont be cold and hunger. He was doing what he thought was right and I may have done that to if i was told to help a poor animal even if it is a snake. We don't all the same and this video shows us how other think differ then what we think. We cant all think the same its just not possible for all of us to be able to we all see things differently and we can't do anything about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment