Were all mad here

Were all mad here

Thursday, May 19, 2016

"The most important thing you will ever have is good values" 
-Dennis Parger 

I really don't get this I know its talking about the most important thing is but is that really the most important thing you will every have I mean come on no that's not the most important thing you will every have. I can say that the most important thing is one thing and other will say no its this so I don't think this is right I don't care about good values and I can tell you know that most people don't care eather why would they. People today (well most) don't care about what others have to say about them some don't even care about what they have to give them because who cares on what people have two say. Anyways I many have gotten off topic (maybe because am really sleepy) but that's what I think about this quote   


No comments:

Post a Comment