Were all mad here

Were all mad here

Friday, May 27, 2016

Memorial Day

Image result for memorial day1.What is Memorial Day?
Memorial day is a day where we remember those who died while in the armed forces.

2.When is it?
Memorial day is on the last Monday in May 

3.What are some ways we can honor them?
Many people visit cemeteries and put little american flags on the grave of those who passed. 

4. It also marks the starts the season of summer vacation and having Labor day marks the end of it. Only the U.S.A has this holiday but other places have something kind of like this but call it something else. 

5. Some places have air shows in honor of the ones who have fallen and like I said before they also put little flags on there grave. 
7. What I think about this day is well its good to honor the fallen but what I really don't like about it is how shops take it. They have sales for this day and many other things that are just no OK. There are always sales and when I hear about this day I always hear people saying oh theirs going to be a sales here and here and I just hate that why do sales on a day we should be honoring and remembering these people who have died to keep us safe it just get me really really mad. Other then that I like this day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment